Highlights From The March 2021 Issue
Here are some editorial highlights from the current issue of Podiatry Management magazine.
- The Podiatric Hall of Fame
- Do-Over: Re-engineering Your EHR System to Drive Value-Based Care Success
Optimize your reimbursements by moving from the fee-for-service your current system was designed for.
- Looking for Outside Help
Consultants can energize a stagnant practice.
- Medical Marijuana: To Prescribe or Not to Prescribe?
That is the question.
- Managing the Pitfalls and Potholes of Medical Practices
Sometimes kid-glove management, tact, and firmness must be used.
- Future Star: Elizabeth Piselli, DPM
She succeeds in managing that always-elusive work/life balance.
- The Out-of-the-Ordinary Interview
Here’s how to see if your job applicants are the right fit for you.
Efficiency is the most powerful tool for increasing capacity.
- Therapeutic Shoe Update—Part 2
Physician extenders now have new certifying pathways.
- The National Practitioner Data Bank
Here’s what you need to know about this database.
- Jason Kraus, Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient
The PM Podiatry Hall of Fame welcomes this visionary podiatric entrepreneur and innovator.
- What's the Deal With CPT® 99072
Documentation is the key to reimbursement of this code.
- It All Starts at the Front Desk
Your receptionist is the first line of patient contact.
- 7 Necessities for Your Podiatry Practice’s Website
These key feature are necessary for optimal Internet performance.
- If You Buy It, Will They Come?
Consider these factors when investing in new equipment.
- Communication During the COVID-19 Pandemic
One’s tone of voice, calmness, and professionalism will make the difference.
- Bryan Markinson, DPM, Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient
He is a distinguished author and lecturer, and a true pioneer in the world of podiatric dermatopathology.
- Finding the Marvel in the Marble: Part 1
Here’s how to find the hidden opportunities in healthcare.
- More Thoughts and Strategies for Preventing Physician Burnout
Here are some tips to help stave off this ever-growing issue.
- The Business Case for Leveraging Lasers in Podiatric Medicine
Provide better patient care while improving your bottom line.