Highlights From Recent Issues
Here are some editorial highlights from recent issues of Podiatry Management magazine.
- [March 2022] The Podiatric Hall of Fame
- [March 2022] Lawrence DiDomenico, DPM
Meet this year’s Hall of Fame inductee.
- [March 2022] Louis L. Levine, MA, LHD, CSW—Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient
Mr. Levine has been president of NYCPM for 30 years.
- [March 2022] Your Patients and Your Practice
Make sure you have a set of financial policies in place regarding your patients.
- [March 2022] Hidden Costs in Financial Decisions
When making a decision, always factor in opportunity cost.
- [March 2022] Should You Buy Your Practice from Yourself?
Understanding the economics will help guide decisions that affect your profitability.
- [March 2022] The Seven Most Ridiculous Laws and Rules That Affect You
These regulations simply make no sense.
- [March 2022] Podiatry in a Pandemic/Post-Pandemic World
What has practicing during COVID-19 revealed, and what changes will become permanent?
- [March 2022] Wake Up and Smell the New Biomechanical Brew!
Simon Bartold advises us to embrace the paradigm shifts in running shoe technology or become irrelevant.
- [March 2022] The Dirty Dozen of Podiatric Practice Management Advice
Here are some useful tips from top management experts.
- [February 2022] Results of PM’s 39th Annual Practice Management Survey
- [February 2022] What Does My Staff WANT from Me?
Here are ten useful staff management suggestions.
- [February 2022] Strategic Planning
A weekend retreat can help your practice refocus its goals.
- [February 2022] Inside the Mind of an Auditor—Part 1
This series is based on an actual case.
- [February 2022] Insurance Denials Due to Experimental Investigational Treatment
These steps will help you win on appeal.
- [February 2022] Podiatry- Relevant CPT® Changes for 2022
It’s important to stay current with coding changes.
- [February 2022] Should Fructosamine Replace Hemoglobin A1c?
What’s the best test to evaluate blood sugar control in diabetics?
- [January 2022] Are Our Leaders Listening?—Revisited
- [January 2022] Social Media: Benefits, Challenges, and Pitfalls for Physicians
- [January 2022] Four Essential Behaviors that Set Successful CEOs Apart
These actions are the keys to accomplishments.
- [January 2022] Is Your Billing Up-to-Date?
It’s important to keep up with fee changes for 2022.
- [January 2022] OSHA, the Exposure Control Plan, and the Podiatry Practice
Does your plan pass muster?
- [January 2022] Podiatry Super Groups – The Upsides and Downsides
Podiatrists share what you should know before joining a management group.
- [January 2022] Generate Appointments and Build Trust with an Online Review Plan
It’s essential that practices develop a proactive approach to cultivating authentic online reviews.
- [January 2022] 2021 Annual Index
- [January 2022] Leveraging Patient Satisfaction Surveys
It’s critical to know how your practice is perceived.