Highlights From Recent Issues
Here are some editorial highlights from recent issues of Podiatry Management magazine.
- Welcome to the “New Normal”
- Saving Limbs in the Time of COVID
Here's a pandemic diabetic foot triage system.
- How Many Employees Are Optimal?
The COVID-19 pandemic has precipitated a reason to re-examine staffing ratios.
- Devices for Remote Physiologic Monitoring
With the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic, expect a rise in use of wearable gadgets.
- Change, Change, Change
Practicing in the Age of COVID-19 means change.
- Is Reality TV Good for Podiatry?
My Feet Are Killing Me, a blend of entertainment and medical information, raises the profile of foot and ankle surgeons.
- Podiatry During COVID-19: Financially Surviving the Pandemic
These techniques help make a bad situation manageable.
- Staying Open: A Tale of Four DPMs
These podiatrists elected to continue operations during the pandemic.
- A Summary Overview of the Pharmacotherapy for COVID-19
Here is a review of talked-about possible treatments—some of which come with caveats, insufficient
evidence, and/or non-recommendations.
- Facing Podiatry’s Challenges and Opportunities
Meet APMA President Seth A. Rubenstein, DPM.
- Telemedicine Options
The COVID-19 pandemic underscores the role of remote patient management.
- A Business’ Guide to Pandemic Survival
New laws help soften the economic losses suffered.
- Some Medico-Legal Aspects of COVID-19
During this pandemic, rules and regulations are ever-changing.
- COVID-19 and DME
Here are the issues you need to address as a DME Supplier—both for the present and post-crisis.
- Never Run Out of Cash
There are valuable lessons to be learned from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How Are DPMs Coping with the COVID-19 Crisis?
Our experts discuss patient care, safety, economic survival, staffing issues, and best practices.
- Practicing in Light of COVID-19
Here are some strategies to consider as you wrestle with the ever-changing “new normal”—and ways to help
you prepare for the next major crisis.
- Reason for Optimism
- Increase Revenue Significantly Through Small Increases in Productivity
A 10% increase in patient volume and revenue/patient can result in a 58% gain!
- How to Shoot Simple and Effective Videos for Your Practice
These 90-second spots are powerful marketing tools.
- DME FAQ’s
Here are some answers to some queries raised at recent podiatry meetings.
- Employment Contracts and Insurance Audits
There is much more to the employment contract than the bottom line.
- The Fun Side of Taxes
New entertainment rules now apply.
- What’s New with MIPS in 2020?
It’s important to keep up with yearly changes.
- Lights, Camera, Action
Your role as a doctor requires some acting.