Highlights From Recent Issues
Here are some editorial highlights from recent issues of Podiatry Management magazine.
- America’s Most Influential Podiatrists–Part 1
- Road to Retirement: Part 1
It's not necessarily the road less traveled.
- Coding for Multiple Metatarsal Fractures, Bunionectomy with Exostectomy
Here’s some advice for their appropriate billing.
- MIPS and Podiatric Medicine: Participation, Performance, and How to Navigate the Waters
Our panel of experts discusses the next generation of physician quality reporting.
- Increasing Profit in a Mature Practice
Sometimes merger is a better solution than expansion.
- To DME or Not to DME?
That is the question facing many podiatrists.
- The Importance of Excellent Patient Communication
Patients require individualized attention.
- Delayed and Denied Claims: When the Unexpected Happens
Here’s what you need to know to file a claim for disability insurance benefits.
- Life Lessons Learned in the OR
Performing surgery is more than just procedures.
- Thoughts on Prescription Management for DPM’s
Podiatrists must stay current on opioid management, prior authorization, and trends involving compounding pharmacies.
- 7 Steps to a Dynamic Podiatric Medical Practice
Being successful means being pro-active.
- Dr. Gary L. Dockery Elected to PM Hall of Fame
Just call him “Dock”.
- Benjamin Wallner Elected to PM Hall of Fame
APMA’s APMAPAC Director is in it for the long haul.
- Denials Involving Modifier “-25” Revisited
Here’s some advice on the appropriate use of this modifier.
- Additional Updates for 2017
It’s important to keep up with new rules and fees.
- MACRA, Fraud, and the Winds of Change for Podiatry
When it comes to billing and coding, forewarned is forearmed.
- Ethical Considerations for Podiatric Medicine in Caring for the Aging Patient—Part 1
This growing segment of our patients has special needs.
- Kids Are Patients Too
Don’t ignore this particular group with specialized needs.
- Wound Care… Is It for You?
This sub-specialty can be both challenging and rewarding.
- Tips on Navigating the New DME Rules
Documentation is critical to defending against accusations of fraud.
- New & Improved: Bunionectomy Coding
These changes have been a long time coming.
- Incorporating Pedorthic Services into Podiatric Practices
In podiatry, pedorthists can be the ideal physician extenders.
- Twenty Ways to End Your Partnership with Stress
Understanding stress can help you from falling victim to it.
- Productivity Improvement
These three steps can move you from 25% to 90% productivity.
- Hard Internet Truths
34,748 online reviews reveal what patients really want from doctors.